Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently purchased an Altima 2013 SL US specs, but is having a hard time with the Speedometer as it is in MPH. I am looking to purchase a new instrument cluster in KMPH. I have found couple of KMPH speedometers in "ebay", but not sure about the part number. It's hard to find parts for a US made vehicle in the Gulf.

VIN is 1N4AL3APXDC116938

I have 24810-3TA0B MPH Cluster by default. 24810-3TA0C, 24810-3TA0D are almost similar part number(maybe latest versions).

24810-3TP0B and 24810-3TR0A are the KMPH clusters I found.
All of them have similar connection points and looks the same.I am looking for some expert suggestions.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
7,879 Posts
U.S. clusters also have km/h on them too. Its the smaller numbers on the inside of the same gauge

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they don't program it, but it's Ok. I have some service personnel who can do it here. I had a Chat with one of the online staff in sourceoneautoparts.com and she said it will physically fit in my car.The main issue that concerns me is if the functions are similar.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am using those KMPH inside the MPH speedo. but sometimes on a 60KMPH limit, I accelerate to 60MPH

1 - 5 of 5 Posts