Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2015 Nissan Altima 2.5 SV with non heated cloth seats i just scored a great deal on a pristine set of leather seats out of a totalled 2014 Altima 3.5 SL (no seat air bags deployed during crash). I grabbed the seat heater switches, the center console cubby tge switches are mounted in, and the wiring harness that resides in the center console that powers the seat heater switches and center console power outlet. What i want to know is, do all 5th gen Altimas have tye same interior wiring harness whether the car is equipped with leather seats or not or will I have some wiring mods to do to get the heated seats to function?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchased a 2015 Nissan Altima 2.5 SV with non heated cloth seats i just scored a great deal on a pristine set of leather seats out of a totalled 2014 Altima 3.5 SL (no seat air bags deployed during crash). I grabbed the seat heater switches, the center console cubby tge switches are mounted in, and the wiring harness that resides in the center console that powers the seat heater switches and center console power outlet. What i want to know is, do all 5th gen Altimas have tye same interior wiring harness whether the car is equipped with leather seats or not or will I have some wiring mods to do to get the heated seats to function?
Hi, I would like to know how the interior swap ended up? I have a 2016 altima SV and I want to swap out the clothes seats to leather also. Please let me know what process you did. It will really help me out. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts