Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I run a parts company that specializes in the niche Nissan scene. I produce parts for the Juke Turbo, Sentra Turbo, and even the current gen altima. I just started on parts for the current gen altima and am looking for owners who would be interested in being test cars for parts or even bring their car by to have some R and D done on them. I am releasing engine mount inserts for the PR25DD altima tonight, and will be working on a few exhaust components this weekend.

Located half hour south of Boston.
Really looking for some turbo altima's, as there is nothing of note on the market for the car and that really is a shame.

My website: FastReligion

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello! I run a parts company that specializes in the niche Nissan scene. I produce parts for the Juke Turbo, Sentra Turbo, and even the current gen altima. I just started on parts for the current gen altima and am looking for owners who would be interested in being test cars for parts or even bring their car by to have some R and D done on them. I am releasing engine mount inserts for the PR25DD altima tonight, and will be working on a few exhaust components this weekend.

Really looking for some turbo altima's, as there is nothing of note on the market for the car and that really is a shame.

Man i have a 2020 sr turbo but sadly live in north California, what kind of performance parts are you trying to make like intakes and exhausts cause the market is limited to non existent right now, magma flow was set to make one but now the product page is just blank.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man i have a 2020 sr turbo but sadly live in north California, what kind of performance parts are you trying to make like intakes and exhausts cause the market is limited to non existent right now, magma flow was set to make one but now the product page is just blank.
The plan would be to see what looks worst for performance on the car. Second cat pipes, downpipes, intakes, and intercoolers, and working from there. I also need to get my hands on a turbo altima to see how hard installs on certain parts would be. For example: On the Sentra turbo/Juke V2 the downpipe requires removing the engine to install, so I do not sell a lot of those, maybe 1 a month. Knowing that was going to be the case I designed that last for performance on those cars.

I also have the ability to cast my own bushings and inserts, so chassis stuff is on the list. The NA AWD altima I have access to it owned by my wife, so I cannot go too far with the chassis stuff, as it needs to be comfortable for her and my daughter to be in, but i can use it for some stuff.

·
Registered
Nissan Altima 2013 2.5 SV
2 Posts
The plan would be to see what looks worst for performance on the car. Second cat pipes, downpipes, intakes, and intercoolers, and working from there. I also need to get my hands on a turbo altima to see how hard installs on certain parts would be. For example: On the Sentra turbo/Juke V2 the downpipe requires removing the engine to install, so I do not sell a lot of those, maybe 1 a month. Knowing that was going to be the case I designed that last for performance on those cars.

I also have the ability to cast my own bushings and inserts, so chassis stuff is on the list. The NA AWD altima I have access to it owned by my wife, so I cannot go too far with the chassis stuff, as it needs to be comfortable for her and my daughter to be in, but i can use it for some stuff.
Can you tell us more about the air intakes?
I just recently thought about installing a cold air intake on my Altima.
I'm far from an expert on this, but I found a list that is quite interesting:https://gmbbodyforum.com/best-cold-air-intake-for-nissan-altima
What do you think?
I would be interested to hear your opinion.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So, your altima is not the same generation I will be focusing on. You have the old QR25 gen 2 in your car, the Altima's I will be making parts for have the new PR25 in them. I NEVER suggest COLD air intakes. They are extremely dangerous to have when you are daily driving a vehicle. Short ram intakes on the other side can help smooth air flow into the plenum and help with things like throttle response and mid-range torque. This theory really only applies to naturally aspirated engines though. Turbocharged vehicles see very little benefit from a "Cold" air intake for various other reasons.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts