Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,879 Posts
i dont think it would fit
i read somewhere that they are working on them for the 07-up altimas and said they should be out early next year. but i cant remember where i read it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I emailed them, which I should have done before posting, and it looks like you are right :

Yes we plan on starting them very soon and are hoping they will be
ready early in the new year

Thanks,
Joe
Racingline Performance

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Same here...they are one of the very few companies willing to tackle this type of exhaust on these newer cars w the cats in multiple and akward locations, while still keeping you emissions legal.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I recently asked Joe over at Raceline about the progress on 4th gen high flow cats and this is what he said :

As for the cats. I have Jigs made for the cats but am having trouble sourcing a cat body large enough for the front precat as the 07+ cat opening off the manifold is much larger than the 06-06 versions. It's taking longer than I had hoped but it is moving forward. I have some samples coming in next week. Hopefulyl they will work out. If not we may have to look at approaching a catalytic manufacturer to have a custom solution made up

Thanks,

Joe
www.racinglineperformance.com

·
Registered
7,879 Posts
Good stuff. Maybe I'll have money for it when they finally come out

·
Premium Member
11,752 Posts
I find this to be an interesting post. We have several members that have e-mailed Racingline regarding their orders that have been somehow messed up, and they get no answer. This, however, they are able to take the time to answer. Priorities?? O well, there's no other Altima support out there I guess...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I find this to be an interesting post. We have several members that have e-mailed Racingline regarding their orders that have been somehow messed up, and they get no answer. This, however, they are able to take the time to answer. Priorities?? O well, there's no other Altima support out there I guess...
Ive had the same problem with them not responding sometimes, but thought Id post this one so maybe others will email and get these made quicker! And they do seem to be the only 4th gen supporter out there and make high quality products .

·
Premium Member
1,498 Posts
I recently emailed then about a grounding kit...they responded to let know that they don't have it in black right now.

"...it's not about the parts-it's about the look and feel of the car as a whole" - Jason Whipple, Rotiform

1 - 12 of 12 Posts