Nissan Altima Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2015 nissan altima
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I have a 2017 SV that I have upgraded the system in with all around Kickers in the front doors as well as the 6×9's in the rear deck and the Alpine Type-R tweeters in the dash, all powered by a Pioneer 1000 watt 4 channel amp. I'm not running a sub, and I don't know if I will be, I'm still undecided. Ive done the whole bump in tha trunk shit as a teen but I'm 31 now and not trying to show off or let people hear me before they can see me. I just want nice crisp clean sound with good volume so thats why I installed the amp for powering my aftermarket speakers. I've had a pair of 6 ½ speakers that have just been collecting dust just sitting in my garage but still in box. I'm wondering, should I add rear door speakers since I have this pair just sitting here on the shelf? Will it make my system sound better or worse? I know people have said its an unnecessary mod and a waste of money but I'm not spending anything, I have everything I need to install them. Also, if I were to install them, which speakers would I tap into? The front doors or rear decks? I've already installed them in my rear doors in the precut holes and threaded screw holes for the speaker brackets but I haven't wired them yet. Any and all information and all opinions would help me out. Thanks in advance..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts