Nissan Altima Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm looking for a good web site I can order affordable parts for my Altima 05, like pads, rotors, etc..

Also can anyone recommend a good DIY site or book for doing things like changing pads and other stuff on your own.

Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Service manual for Altima

I bought the Service Manual for my Altima 2005 3.5 online and just pay $4.50, if you are interested I can send you the information, we are talking of more of 4 ,500 pages compressed in a PDF document.
Please let me know.
Hi, I'm looking for a good web site I can order affordable parts for my Altima 05, like pads, rotors, etc..

Also can anyone recommend a good DIY site or book for doing things like changing pads and other stuff on your own.

Thanks.

·
Registered
74 Posts
well when i crashed my car i bought everything off of autopartswarehouse.com way cheaper than autozone and places like that

·
Registered
353 Posts
I know it sounds crazy but in your searches give amazon a chance. I was surprised to see that they're cheaper on a number of things.

·
Registered
168 Posts
One more vote for Rockauto.com here... oh and Google search rockauto coupon code before you order anything ;-)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts