Nissan Altima Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the altima come with radio or CD players and does it come with satellite radio. if have have the answers this would be a great place to post them. I am big into music and the more avenues I have to play it the better. Especially during long road trips.

·
Registered
48 Posts
The newer generation (The Fourth Generation Altima - 2007+) comes standard with single CD player. Satellite radio is an additional option.

You can choose between:

• Connection Package with XM Satellite Radio - $1200
    Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System
    Satellite Radio
    Digital Bose® audio system with AM/FM/in-dash 6-CD changer and 9 speakers
    MP3/WMA CD playback capability
    Radio Data System (RDS)
    Speed-sensitive volume control

• Connection Package with Sirius Satellite Radio - $1200
    Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System
    Satellite Radio
    Digital Bose® audio system with AM/FM/in-dash 6-CD changer and 9 speakers
    MP3/WMA CD playback capability
    Radio Data System (RDS)
    Speed-sensitive volume control

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, those are similar choices. I guess then you would have to decide which satellite radio you would prefer. Since I know nothing about either one other than name do you have a preference. I think for me it would be well worth paying the additional money. I also like the fact that it is has the blue tooth capability.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Actually instead of paying for Satellite Radio why not just get an Ipod and run it through the car speakers. You can either get a professional hook up or just use an FM transmitter. Then you can play your favorite music and podcasts.

Satellite Radio is nice but since I got my Ipod I hardly ever use it except for times when I forget the mp3 player at home.

·
Registered
48 Posts
missywins said:
Actually instead of paying for Satellite Radio why not just get an Ipod and run it through the car speakers. You can either get a professional hook up or just use an FM transmitter. Then you can play your favorite music and podcasts.

Satellite Radio is nice but since I got my Ipod I hardly ever use it except for times when I forget the mp3 player at home.
I don't have satellite radio. I use my 80GB iPod.

Whats nice about the Altima is.. There is an Auxiliary hookup on the front of the radio, where you can plug your iPod in directly. No need for FM transmitter, etc.

Very convenient

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have XM and an Ipod. I really use the IPod most of the time and either listen to audiobooks or podcasts. The XM is nice for when I'm on longer road trips because it has traffic updates for tons of city. I tune in before I'm about to hit the city and make sure I don't get caught in a jam. I could probably get rid of the XM and save the service fee every month but I use it just enough to keep me doing it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Satellite Radio is an added option. Price naturally would go up.

Most people who fly want to save when they find cheap flights or try to find cheap flights online. Everyone wants to find cheap airline tickets whenever possible or find cheap airline tickets offline very cheap. People of all walks are searching for cheap air travel discount everywhere they go. Some people would do anything to get cheap air travel discount for a lot less. Some Flyers conduct cheap flight search on a regular basis. Others do cheap flight search less often. Many people who fly try their best to locate cheap airfare deal anywhere while others do less to find cheap airfare deal online or offline. The airlines are constantly offering cheap plane tickets while travel sites also provide cheap plane tickets to the public. Most people overweight want to know how to lose weight fast in order to weight loss in no time they want detox diets for weight loss see theannon. Gamers love playing free flash games green grasses in free online games count in. His ccancer get the help

mercury poisoning treatment mercury detox natural
safe mercury detoxification
lead poisoning antidote treatment
cancer treatment cancer treatments
adult autism treatment autism treatments autism cure autism how to cure autism how to treat autism

·
Registered
3 Posts
My choice (if you don't want to spend a lot) would be sat radio-onyx or lynx system. My wife loves it! Since radio stations in az suck!!! Plus I keep the stereo factory look so nobodody know what you have. Also depending what model you get (I know my camry has it) usb port for stuff like your ipod hook up!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts