Nissan Altima Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some photos taken around Channelside and UT.

Audio Specifications:

JL 13w6v2 D4 (8ga Wired)
Rear JL XR-650CSi Crossovers
JBL PX300.4 4ch Amplifier (125*4 RMS @ 4ohm)
JBL BPX500.1 Monoblock Amplifier (670*1 RMS @ 2ohm)
Stinger 1F Digital Capacitor

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
10 Posts
Those pictures are frickin sickk..

The rims, and the interior blue LEDs really kick ass. I'm thinking of gettin Blue HIDs, do you get pulled over for having them?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks man! They are 6000K HID's.. just a hint of blue but they look really blue in the pics.

·
Registered
7 Posts
nice pics! nice to see someone local :D. i from the brandon area. Prolly see you around!

·
Premium Member
1,961 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wow! Your friend takes great pics. That is close to the model I have. I don't have a spoiler, but the color is the same. I was thinking about adding rims to mine, but I didn't want to make it too flashy ... I think I will after seeing yours. I also noticed in that second pic that you have removed the Altima tag ... is that something that is easy to do? I want to remove dealership logo placed on my car ... I hate to advertise for a company that is not paying me to.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I hate to advertise for a company that is not paying me to.
1. Yep it's just taped on.
2. You aren't really "advertising for them" you are showing other people what kind of car you have.

·
Registered
14 Posts
No, Altima SL, I think you misread what I wrote. I don't want to remove the Altima badge ... I want to remove the dealership badge (which was huge, tacky, in color and it just uglied up the back of the car). I have since removed the dealership badge ... took all of two seconds to remove but longer to clean off the glue.

·
Registered
34 Posts
to daroadster and the threadstarter.

what size rims, what type of tires, how much did everything cost, and did you have to modify the car to get the rims to fit?

·
Registered
30 Posts
my rims are 20x8.5 ADR Manellos with 245/35r20 Nitto NT555 tires and purchased the set for $2000 two and a half years ago... my mistake was to purchase my wheels with the wrong offset (didnt ask) cuz they rub in the rear fender. i rolled the fenders and helped, but still does it a little. i believe the right offset for 20's should be 35mm but not sure.. try stiking to 7.5" wide wheels that also prevents the rubbing in the rear fenders that is common on altimas with 20s. everyone one will tell you that you cant prevent the rubbing but trust me i have freinds who stuck to 7.5" wide wheels with the correct offset and dont rubb at all!! good luck man

·
Premium Member
1,961 Posts
20" BT Freestyle in Black Onyx Chrome / Chrome Dish/Lip with Nitto NT555 245/35/20 Tires. No I didn't have to modify and no rubbing has occured.

I paid around $3000 or so out the door.

·
Registered
34 Posts
just so u guys know i am considering 18" as i really don't want to have to modify the car or buy super thin tires. rims are not a priority i would just like to have them. once i get the car i am takin my sound out of my sentra and putting it in there. pretty plain just rims and sound. im thinking no rims as to not draw attention to my car, however.

·
Registered
30 Posts
just so u guys know i am considering 18" as i really don't want to have to modify the car or buy super thin tires. rims are not a priority i would just like to have them. once i get the car i am takin my sound out of my sentra and putting it in there. pretty plain just rims and sound. im thinking no rims as to not draw attention to my car, however.
thats cool.. im more of a go big or go home type of guy.. when fixing up your car its about getting some attention right? but 18's are a good size. good luck!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts