Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1219 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, whats up, I hate to keep making new threads so I will just keep this one for all my car updates, problems, etc...
I will start off with my car picture and her sister. lol.
Mines the silver on right. a.k.a ( SilverAltima )

Also like 1 hour ago I finished debadging the word ALTIMA on the trunk but since I did it inside the garage I didn't feel like opening the garage and moving the car to make a clearer back picture. So I will do that tomorow, but for now I got this,

Thanks for helping me out with tips and stuff and Ill be sure to update and post pics everytime I do something. Peace!!!!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the soonest would probably be black grille and window tints. By soon I mean before or after christmas. (2weeks before or after) all depends on my funds
At the time. Peace!

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
Good ----, might a suggest an alarm? The nicer your car looks the more enticing it is for people to break into. I learned this the hard way.

·
Premium Member
1,498 Posts
That looks like it could work, but for vehicle security I tend to go with Python, Viper, Clifford, etc.

Anything made by "Directed Electronics" is good hardware.

·
Registered
479 Posts
i have the stock alarm with the stock immobilizer aint no1 takin my shiat lol. let em oh boy lol i got eyes on bertha even when im asleep touch mines ill react like a rottweiler- JUNGLE! lol<< not an early 90s rap fan sorry ur just lost then. if u are and dnt kno what im saying ur a horrid person.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I decided to get tints first, and if I have some cash left over I will buy a viper or python alarm. Thanks and peace!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Like I said I was going to do one by one to see what I liked best and I think im going to keep it this way for now. Peace. (Sorry about the large pictures, its from my phone)

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update * 11/30

So I'm probably getting tints this saturday if the place emails/calls back. Probably 35% all around to be legal. Aside from that does anybody know a good website or brand that sells muffler tips? I kinda want to get 1 since I cant get an exhaust system for a while. I was thinking muffler tips that are easy to install (without welding) and dont cost over 100$. Idk if thats possible,but if it is let me know so I can look at some. 2 tips btw, not 1.

K thanks , Peace!

·
Registered
727 Posts
you could have a muffler installed for that much. mine were 50 each, a little less to install.
the fake duals not worth the time or money.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yeah I would just wait untill you can get either and exhaust or a muffler. Just doing tips will look kinda lame IMO, cause you'll still be able to see the stock tips. Not to mention that you'll get a better engine sound. Just my two cents

Nick

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks guys , ill just wait then. Save more cash then buy an exhaust probably. Peace lol

·
Registered
727 Posts
your car just breathed a sigh of relief.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Good one lol. Hey does anyone know if I can buy bulbs just to stick into my oem lights. Brighter lights or something, or led brake lights lol idk, cause im getting taillight tints and if they install good then I would want led/or brighter brake lights, K peace

·
Registered
727 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
UPDATE: Well I didn't get tints this weekend ( Personal problem LOL) . :( Sad face. Anyways will probly get them next weekend hopefully. K peace

1 - 20 of 1219 Posts