Nissan Altima Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
im part of flawless designz. i just started the car club with my cousins. check us out on fb. its more a casual thing. we don't take it seriously. more just for fun.

·
Registered
22 Posts
West LA in the HOUSE!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
mods

well i have already added: k&n typoon sri, painted plastic covers in engine bay, rear spoiler w/brake light, removed oem 3rd brake light and manufactured a cover for hole left, dash cover, wife will be sewing new rear cover, RL tower brace, dyno matted trunk area,black led tail lights, blue interior leds, trunk/hood blue led light kits, painted black calipers, chrome hood dampers.

waiting for delivery on: RL front struts, c-mod grille.

future products: eibach pro kit, kyb gr2 struts/springs, undecided exhaust and wheels/tires

what mods are you looking at?? engine or audio or HIDs??

·
Registered
9 Posts
meet

just wanting to know if theres a club or at least a few altimas willing to meet somewhere to swap ideas on modding, maybe a family bbq somewhere on a sunday? really would like to meet other altima owners.

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
I'm game....Nismolism 2011 was pretty fun but very big like most car shows I've been to. Was bummed out that I didn't see anyone totally mod their altimas or maximas...mostly it was 350/370z's and G35/G37's with a few 240z's and 1970 nissan trucks...was cool to see a skyline and the gt-r tho!!

just waiting for my car to be ready from the shop....was in a small fender bender 3 weeks ago on the 210 eastbound right before pasadena...was coming home from work and the guy behind me clipped the left corner. It wasn't my fault but after seeing the estimate from the body shop really shocked me! About $8k in parts, labor and paint! Should be ready by Wednesday or Thursday of this week! The shop owner told me that they begun painting it last friday so in the meantime, it's just torture puddling around in a nissan versa!! It's only a 2011 model but when it idles, it sounds like the end of the spin cycle at your local laundromat!! Only got 4k miles but it sounds like it needs a tune up!! :D

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Orange County representing!!!!
Just bought my 2002 altima 3.5 last sunday!
PS: Car didn't pass smog, can someone help me??? send private message ;)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Menifee here in Riverside County near Temecula.

Lets cruise ORTEGA and meet for breakfast/lunch at THE LOOKOUT above Lake Elsinore!

21 - 40 of 47 Posts