Nissan Altima Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Previous member of the 240 scene and now driving a more practical 4.5gen that I dont have to hit pick a part every weekend. One thing I missed the most was the runs and bbqs with fellow enthusiasts. The hard part is getting everyone to pick a date. Just set a date and hit the beach to bbq. I'll bring the Carne Asada, lets do this.
Rancho Cucamonga here

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hey i was just
wondering if anyone would be down to go for a cruise on Mt.Palomar?
Ortega Highway (74) might be a better more "central" location for the area of Orange, Riverside, L.A and San Berdo County people.....Palomar is fun but farther South.

Stopping for B-Fast or Lunch at the world famous and VERY scenic "Lookout Roadhouse" is a plus!!

http://www.lookoutroadhouse.com/

·
Registered
7 Posts
Previous member of the 240 scene and now driving a more practical 4.5gen that I dont have to hit pick a part every weekend. One thing I missed the most was the runs and bbqs with fellow enthusiasts. The hard part is getting everyone to pick a date. Just set a date and hit the beach to bbq. I'll bring the Carne Asada, lets do this.
Rancho Cucamonga here
What part of Rancho? You are close to me. I'm off of Euclid, south of the 10 fwy. We should hang out and talk car stuff man. I have some mods to my car. 2008 3.5 SL
PM me.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts