Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in dire need of motor mounts and want to replace them with performance mounts but can't find anywhere to actually purchase them does anybody know please help

·
Registered
399 Posts
Telling us at least what MY and engine would be helpful. In general, on a Nissan, solid mounts will only make your dentist and orthopedist happy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2005 VQ35DE 5-speed automatic. I'm really just looking for a vendor, or if anybody has used ones for sale . It's possible I would put nylatron but I'm looking for a vendor

·
Registered
399 Posts
There are tons of discount motor mounts on eBay, I think I paid $90 for all 4 on our '04 Altima and they were decent enough. RockAuto is also very good for those sorts of parts. Go to NissanPartsDeal.com and enter your VIN, then look up the Nissan part numbers for your mounts. NPD uses the same database and diagrams as Nissan DPC, so you can sure those p/n's are right for your ride. Then use those p/n's to search eBay, RockAuto, Amazon, etc. It's much better than searching by year-model and you'll get the right parts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts