Nissan Altima Forum banner

Stoked about this forum!

739 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  SikK PuPpi3 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey y'all from NOLA. Just purchased 2nd Altima for a steal!!!

Obviously I'm new here, but not new to owning an Altima(s). My first was a 2000, and before LED's were huge like they are today I installed them in the exterior and interior. There was no "plug-n-play" like today, so every LED had to be arduously equipped with load resistors! And as one may figure, yes, I did install an HID headlight kit which at that time was a technology in it's genesis.

Fast forward to this past weekend I purchased a 2006 Nissan Altima SL Sedan 4-Door 2.5L for $300!!! It has only 82K and runs smoothly...solid vehicle. The only negative (not to me though really) is that it just needed a good detailing, a driver's side window and side mirror - both I can install myself. I loved my first Altima, and I know I'll feel the same if not more with the '06.
My nephew deals with cars a lot, and he knew this woman moving back to Cali and just wanted to make a few hundred bucks for the trip. It's the first time that I've actually caught a price break on a really sweet ride!!!
I'll post pics in the very near future.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.