Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
30 Vintage Watch Fobs (Gold and Silver)

Started collecting these watch fobs in 1962. All specific construction names and equipment images displayed on them. A real collectible for Classic Machinery Operators or a great talking piece for today's Dealers!

SOLD!

·
Premium Member
1,498 Posts
Wow...I've never even heard of a "watch fob", but thats an awesome collection!

"...it's not about the parts-it's about the look and feel of the car as a whole" - Jason Whipple, Rotiform

·
Premium Member
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, they are really neat. You know the little pocket in your pants pocket? They used that for a pocket watch and attached a "fob" to it and let it hang out of the pocket. When they needed their pocket watch, they would just pull the fob. These were handy plus they showed off each persons' skills.

·
Premium Member
1,498 Posts
Wow...thats so cool to know. Men used to have some very cool accessories from what I'm finding out.

Are you talking about in my suit pants? I always thought they were little change pockets...thats how I use em too, lol.

"...it's not about the parts-it's about the look and feel of the car as a whole" - Jason Whipple, Rotiform

·
Premium Member
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow...thats so cool to know. Men used to have some very cool accessories from what I'm finding out.

Are you talking about in my suit pants? I always thought they were little change pockets...thats how I use em too, lol.
Yes, those pockets. They were used for pocket watches. Now, they are used for change or cell phones. ;)

NIIIICE :D my dad would ---- if he saw this.
They are a very hot item for construction guys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts