Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2716 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll start, I cleaned out all the trash and updated the important papers baggie with the new insurance info.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha thats exactly what i said when i saw the pic. I was sitting at a red light and saw the reflection of the car on a shop window and the tire is now like 1/2 inch from the body. Looks soooo much better. Those eibachs lower the car more than they advertise.
Thank you :)
they are from brakelabs on ebay. They came with centric premium ceramic pads. only cost me 250.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They're both drilled and slotted. I love the sound they make when I push the car in curvy roads when they get all warm.

I love seeing some kids in an integras get all mad when we hit the same bump and my car doesn't bounce.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just kept laughing, every time he hit a bump, he and his girlfriend kept bouncing around.
Ticking is a better word. They have alot of bite compared to a smooth rotor.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That extra braking power saved my ass from some nasty stuff.
I miss the mountain trail in San Diego. That was fun to go through. I went through there completely stock and still managed to embarrass some.
the same freeway exit, completely stock i would do 35 and have some good g's going. after a few suspension mods and wider tires i push almost 55.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I go faster when my wife isn't in the car. I still want to upgrade the front strut tower and rear sway bar.

1 - 20 of 2716 Posts