Nissan Altima Forum banner

2661 - 2680 of 2716 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
That pic is of it installed. Me and Devan had it done in 20 minutes max. With the nismo exhaust it sounds just like a Infinity g series. ;-) All smiles here that's for sure.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
That pic is of it installed. Me and Devan had it done in 20 minutes max. With the nismo exhaust it sounds just like a Infinity g series. ;-) All smiles here that's for sure.
*face-palm* Yeah, I should have caught that. LOL! I totally agree on the sound! I honestly don't know why Nissan doesn't just make all the cars that have the VQ sound like that. I'd say almost everyone who purchases a car/suv/crossover would like a little bit of "sporty" sound to their car. I've noticed NO drone at ANY RPM, and there's nothing like the burble of the VQ.

·
Premium Member
2,491 Posts
Nice addition to the ride. Nismo carbon fiber valve caps. They are actual metal and built really well. Not plastic caps with these
Nice pick up. Not expensive and gives that extra little detail that so many overlook..... Now find the Nismo or Nissan screw cap/covers to cover the screws on your license plate frames.....another small detail that is just a finishing touch...

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,675
Got my registration taken care of. I need to redo the plastidip around the window trim. It's been on for about two years and the chrome is now starting to show through in some places.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
They only company that makes one is Auto Kits X. I got the carbon fiber style. Its got 4 little fins and a very small bump out from the rear bumper. Hopefully it's an easy install and I can get it on quick and painless
Pretty dope, bud!

2661 - 2680 of 2716 Posts