Nissan Altima Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm new to the forum. I tried doing my research but I'm seeing too many conflicting information about fitting.

I just bout a mint 07 2.5s 98k miles for $6400 all in (car, tax, registration, title) included. Now I want to put some decent rims on them. I hate the fake stock rims and one of the hubcaps are slightly cracked.

I've been looking at these 09 Maxima rims that are for sale. Here are the specs

(5LUG) 19in
SIZE: 19x8
BOLT PATTERN 5x114.3mm
OFFSET: 50mm

Tire size would be 225/45/19

I would like it to be flush with the fender for an aggressive look.

Thanks in advance

· Premium Member
2,491 Posts
Hey I'm new to the forum. I tried doing my research but I'm seeing too many conflicting information about fitting.

I just bout a mint 07 2.5s 98k miles for $6400 all in (car, tax, registration, title) included. Now I want to put some decent rims on them. I hate the fake stock rims and one of the hubcaps are slightly cracked.

I've been looking at these 09 Maxima rims that are for sale. Here are the specs

(5LUG) 19in
SIZE: 19x8
BOLT PATTERN 5x114.3mm
OFFSET: 50mm

Tire size would be 225/45/19

I would like it to be flush with the fender for an aggressive look.

Thanks in advance
They will fit.

But with the offset at 50 and the width at 8" you'd need to run spacers for a more flush agressive look.

· Premium Member
2,491 Posts
What size spacer would you recommend? 5mm?

Also if I used a spacer can I still u the stock bolts? If not what size should I go with.

Thanks again!
With those specs at least a 15mm spacer maybe more with that tire size and a fender roll.

Get the kind that come with studs, they are safer than the other kind.

Ebay is where I got mine.

For reference I'm on 19"x8.5 +35
and running a 245/40 tire

I have a 5mm spacer on the front and am putting 10mm spacers on the rear. And I have my rear fenders rolled.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.