Nissan Altima Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys,

I wanted to get together a Bulb guide for us on the forum. I figure we can gather information from experience to help the other members on bulb replacement sizes. For starters please see below:

LED/Bulb Replacement Guide

Door Panel (Step Lights): #194
GloveBox: #74
Below Radio (USB Light): #74
Shifter Light: #74
Reverse lights: #921 (#194 will also work)
Trunk Light: #194
License plate: #194
Brake light bulb: #7443
Back Seat Courtesy Lights: #194
High Beam Head lights: H9
HID Low Beam: H11
HID Fog Lights: H11
Blinker Front: 7444
Blinker Rear: 3156

I read for the front side markers use: Philips 12961 12v 5w

But I used # 168 14v 4.9w in the front side markers of the headlight assembly but it looks like they can work with the # 194 LED as well..... ::nerd::

·
Registered
3 Posts
replace burned out fog light bulbs now DRL's dont work

HiThere,

On the topic of bulbs , i have a 2014 canadian altima sl sedan. I noticed the drivers fog/DRL bulb burned out. i replaced the driver and passenger with Philips H11 VisionPlus which fit perfectly. the lights come on when the low beam head lights are on, but driving during the daytime, there is no DRL's. They use the same light as the fog light. I don't have any warnings on my dashboard. I like the bulbs because they are brighter then the oem. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem.

thanks,
scott

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2016 Altima SR and I want to change the DRL bulb located on the fog light housing. (Picture Attached) I don´t know the size of that bulb. I put H11 LED to the fog light but not to the DRL.Someone can help me out? The one in the top one is the one I am needing.
Thank you so much!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys, replacing my low beams from halogen to led, do i really need to remove the tires to access/replace the lights? 2018 altima. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 25 of 25 Posts